Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of one of the most innovative Azure teams at Microsoft? Our team is taking cloud experiences to the next level. Our charter is to enable Azure to grow and to capture the hearts and minds of developers, startups, and students locally and around the world. We are a fast-growing team of full stack engineers that excel in collaboration and getting the right things done for our customers. We work on the latest technologies and products offered by Azure. We own the entire projects, end-to-end, Database-to-UX. Currently we process around 10 million records per day and have exponential data growth. Your impact will be very big, and you will have the opportunity to work on something new multiple times per year.
Roles and Responsibilities, We are looking for a strong engineer who is passionate about working on Data and is expected to:
• Design systems to store and process data in a way that can be
used by applications, people and BI systems using Azure
• Make architectural and technical decisions; architect the Data
• Implement the data transformation jobs using latest Azure
• Innovate on tools and processes that simplify and expedite
achieving our goals.
• Collaborate with other engineers so that our high-quality
standards are met as early as possible.
• Grow as an individual contributor and mentor others.
• The ideal candidate is someone who has experience in SQL
Server, Azure SQL Server, SSAS (Cube), SSIS (ETL), Azure
SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, and PowerBI.
• Also design, coding, debugging, time management,
communication skills are essential.
Nice to know:
• MDX, Blob storage, Cosmos, Spark on Azure, Stream
Analytics, C#, RESTful web services. Experience Required
• BS/MS in CS/CE or related technical discipline
• Proven track record of releasing software with known,
• 4+ years of experience in software (online services is a plus)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.