If you are looking to join a team that enables customer solve their business needs, we have the job for you! Join the Microsoft AppSource/Azure Marketplace team and help us build the next generation user experience and backend services that enables customers to discover, acquire and manage apps. We build a geo-available service where Microsoft and partners can offer a rich app ecosystem to our cloud customers. We operate with the implementation speed and agility of a start-up and work on the latest technologies in an exciting, competitive and strategic market.
Our team is looking to hire extremely talented, highly motivated and data driven engineer that can help build frontend and backend services for these marketplaces. We work across teams/orgs to deliver an integrated and seamless experience for customers to discover and acquire apps and partners to publish these apps. We iterate quickly and deploy to production often. We are looking for someone who thrives in a diverse team setting, enabling themselves and others to reach their best capability. Responsibilities include delivering features with high quality, functional tests and bug fixes, participate in improving overall code quality and team efficiencies, provide design and code review feedback to peer team members, work closely with program management on functional requirements, design and collaborate with partner teams.
- minimum 2 years of experience in development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or related technical field) or equivalent industry work experience
Skills that are a plus:
- Be creative and highly-motivated with a minimum 2 years of experience in development
- Be productive and effective when working in a highly collaborative environment
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent industry experience
- Have excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills
- Have solid CS fundamentals
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Work experience with robust cloud services
- Prior work experience with Azure services
- Passion for quality at cloud-scale
- Proficiency building web frameworks and/or solid API design skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.