Are you interested in building a state-of-art fraud detection system that protects Microsoft’s billions of dollars eCommerce transactions each year? Are you excited about working with talented engineers and scientists on high scalable and high reliable online services as well as offline big data analytics? How about fighting ever changing fraud patterns on daily basis? If so, please read on.
The Universal Store Team is building the foundations to deliver commerce experiences to power One Microsoft Ecosystem. We will enable individuals, organizations, developers, and partners to securely buy and sell, worldwide. Our team’s mission is protecting Microsoft’s financial interests as well as reputation through safeguarding Microsoft online transactions. Many of Microsoft’s key businesses depend our services 24x7 today already - Windows Store, Microsoft Store, XBox, Office 365, Azure, Windows Phone, Dynamics, Bing Ads and Microsoft Rewards, to name just a few. We are looking for a strong Software Engineer who is self-motivated and excellent team player.
• 3+ years software development experience
• Proven multi-year track record of shipping online services in a fast-paced environment.
• 3+ year experience with distributed systems, scalable web services/applications, service oriented solutions.
• Experience in information retrieval, machine learning, data mining, statistics preferred
• Experience developing on parallelized data platforms (e.g. Cosmos, Hadoop, Apache Spark) preferred
• Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire services development cycle: design, implementation, deployment, and live site.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.