Are you interested in working on a full-stack team tapping the power of millions of pieces of feedback, telemetry, and diagnostics to drive a revolution in the way we build Windows? Satya Nadella, talking about growth mindset stated: “Customer-obsessed. We will learn about our customers and their businesses with a beginner’s mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs. We will be insatiable in our desire to learn from the outside and bring that knowledge into Microsoft, while still innovating to surprise and delight our users.” Our team lives and breathes this mission for Windows, come join us!
The Windows Flighting Feedback team works with engineering and data science partners across the company to deliver on the Windows as a Service promise. Our diverse team leverages everything from operating system internals right through to cloud based machine learning to empower our organization. We own a wide range of diagnostic inbox tools from Task Manager to Feedback Hub. Our services then connect insights from multiple big data sources to translate customer symptoms into internal developer experiences actionable for root-cause, at scale for Microsoft.
- 1-2+ years software engineering experience (C#/C++/C)
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree
- ASP.NET and web service technologies (REST, JSON)
- Operating system internals, experience shipping OS features
- Passion for agile, sprint & rapid innovation methods
- Demonstrated experience delivering elegant and highly reliable systems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong ability to proactively identify the important problems and deal with ambiguity to resolve them
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.