Are you looking for new challenges or to make a career move to build on your software engineering skills? Do you have the technical chops to dig in deep into technical platform, integration technologies? Do you want to have deep engagement with enterprise customers and directly observe the impact of your work? Are you jazzed by the idea of integrating multiple MS technologies into highly strategic customer focused scenarios? Are you as software engineer interested in using your design, coding, troubleshooting skills to have an impact on design, best practices?
If you answered-Yes, to these questions, the Core Platform Engineering (CPE) - Dynamics team is for you! The CPE Dynamics team is looking for a software engineer to help develop and deliver reusable enterprise scenarios build on platforms like Dynamics, LogicApps, PowerApps, Flow, CDS and xRM. We are looking for a person who combines passion for customer, technical aptitude, is a team player and has great coordination skills.
The Core Services Engineering group is leading the company’s Digital Transformation journey. We collaborate and partner across the entire company building enterprise, reusable, scalable, end-to-end business applications. We are the first to use our own technology at enterprise scale. Our early adopter experiences, as well as best practices, offer an inside view of Microsoft, which helps inform our customers how to make our technology work for them. CSE provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate your professional and personal life. CSE employees make global impact on hundreds of thousands of customers and employees who use Microsoft software and services.
As part of the Core Platform Engineering Dynamics team, as a Software Engineer you will be involved in designing, configuring, implementing the business requirements and features leveraging Dynamics 365 capabilities that enable our mission critical business partners. This is a data-driven and fast paced environment - where Software Engineer are empowered to innovate and take ideas from conception to scale. It is a great opportunity to work on highly strategic scenarios, especially since Microsoft Dynamics 365 is Microsoft next billion-dollar business and we at CPE -Dynamics team work closely with Dynamics 365 Products Group to drive feedback into the product through internal implementations, solving complex business problems.
Roles and Responsibilities
• We are looking for a passionate and motivated software engineer for Dynamics 365 implementations and cloud platform development leveraging Office365 and Azure.
• You will be expected to work collaboratively across engineering teams in both Core Engineering and Product Groups to solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals and maintain service health.
• You will also be expected to demonstrate ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry.
• You will use every opportunity to build features to be reusable across multiple solutions both internal and external to Microsoft, as well as leverage features from others in your solutions.
Other responsibilities include:
• Participate in design, requirements engineering, scrum execution, and technical discussions
• Deliver required functionality per Microsoft standards, align with portfolio roadmaps
• Detail design of the E2E solution -Utilize reference architecture in project design work
• Enhance the project capabilities by continuous improvements & innovation, develop strong partnership with business and other groups, globally & ensure both excellence in design and delivery.
• Support Domain Architects in the definition of solution and technology roadmaps and industry standards
An ideal candidate will bring:
• Customer empathy & Obsession
• A strong technical background and solid foundation in software engineering principles and architecture design.
• Alternatively, in depth knowledge of Dynamics365 capabilities, architecture and deployment.
• Self-motivation and proactive attitude –
• Able to operate independently and true ownership
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• 3+ years of software development
• The ideal candidate is a solid Software Development Engineer with a proven track record of delivering in a feature crew structure.
• Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a dynamic / agile environment
• A passion for improving engineering practices and producing high quality software
• Self-motivated and customer-focused Strong written and verbal communication skills
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience in Dynamics (CRM, AX, 365) is a plus (not mandatory)
• Expertise in Azure technologies and SSIS is a plus (not mandatory)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.