Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the ready-to-deploy business solutions suite that is easy to consume, learn and tailor for any growing business. From customer engagement management to Finance and Operations with integrated business AI/ML and data reporting, Microsoft Dynamics is right for Sales, Marketing, Support, Retail, Manufacturing, Social and Services business needs. Are you looking for new challenges or to make a career move to build on your software engineering skills? Do you have the technical chops to dig in deep into technical platform, integration technologies? Do you want to have deep engagement with enterprise customers and directly observe the impact of your work? Are you jazzed by the idea of integrating multiple Microsoft technologies into highly strategic customer focused scenarios? Are you as interested in using your design, coding, troubleshooting skills to have an impact on design, best practices? If you answered: Yes, to these questions, the Core Platform Engineering (CPE) - Dynamics team is for you!
We are part of Microsoft’s CSE&O organization and are critical in Microsoft’s Digital Transformation ambitions to make global impact on hundreds of thousands of customers and employees who use Microsoft software and services. We collaborate and partner across the entire company building enterprise, reusable, scalable, end-to-end business applications. We are the first to use our own technology at enterprise scale. Our early adopter experiences, as well as best practices, offer an inside view of Microsoft, which helps inform our customers how to make our technology work for them.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for seasoned, passionate and motivated software engineer to work with customers, end users and Program Managers to take end-to-end ownership for evaluating requirements, design and develop quality of solutions and services that delight customers and add strategic value to Microsoft. You will be expected to work collaboratively across engineering teams in both Core Engineering and Product Groups to solve complex technical challenges to meet business goals and maintain service health. You will also be expected to demonstrate ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes from Microsoft and industry.
An ideal candidate will bring:
• Customer centricity, empathy & obsession to everything that we do
• A strong technical background and solid foundation in software engineering principles and architecture design.
• Knowledge of Dynamics365 software development capabilities, architecture and solutions deployment. Self-motivation and proactive attitude –
• Able to operate independently and end to end ownership
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• 3+ years of software development experience
• The ideal candidate is a solid Software Development Engineer with a proven track record of delivering in agile feature crew structure.
• Experience with one or more technologies Dynamics 365 solutions (Sales, Marketing, Field Services, Project Services, Manufacturing, Supply chain,
• Expertise with one or more such as PowerApps, Flow, Logic Apps, Azure services.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.