Do you want to join the next major disruptive force in the online business applications space? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment that pushes you to grow and deliver your very best every single day? Do you want to work with the latest and greatest technologies? If so, then keep reading.
Dynamics 365 for Talent is seeking out top talent to completely transform the way human capital management (HCM) software is done. Gone are the days of confusing user experiences, drab designs, and convoluted on-premise installations; our users demand more! The Talent team is flipping HCM on its head by delivering compelling and attractive user experiences as SaaS based web application products designed to be consumed both on desktop and mobile.
As a member of the Talent team you will have the opportunity to make a huge impact early on in a growing application space and help drive the future of HCM software. You will have the opportunity to build on top of the latest and the greatest web technologies with an opportunity and to work closely with partners like LinkedIn for content and richer integration stories.
The Talent team has (so far) been tasked with building the following application experiences and we have many more coming up soon.
• Dynamics 365 for Talent Attract - A job opening management portal with experiences for candidate engagement
• Dynamics 365 for Talent Onboard - An all-inclusive experience for building new employee onboarding guides
• Dynamics 365 for Talent Gauge - A lightweight tool to author and send job opening assessments and surveys
We are seeking highly driven and motivated software engineers who will be responsible for all aspects of the service life-cycle (design, development, quality assurance, production deployment, service availability & reliability, and live site monitoring).
You will have the opportunity to make significant code contributions over the full stack using modern development technologies (Angular4, NodeJS, Cosmos DB, etc.). You will be actively involved in measuring, validating, and ensuring the live site meets the availability, reliability and latency requirements. You will be actively involved in collaborating and integrating with internal and external partners for content and developing deeper “better together” integration experiences.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
• 1+ years of software development experience (online services preferred) and experience in developing, testing, deploying, operating, and supporting medium to large scale services on Azure, AWS or similar environments
• Experience with AngularJS, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS, and other web technologies a plus
• Experience with relational and non-relational databases a plus
• Great design and problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on quality and engineering excellence.
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability to deliver projects and results of increasing technical complexity and ability to handle ambiguity
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment
• Passionate about sharing your experiences and knowledge and growing your peers
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.