Do you want to use & improve your talents building breakthrough products that solve real customer problems and have a huge impact?
We are looking for a strong software development engineer who can help us build revolutionary robust and scalable cloud services. Do you have strong technical leadership, design, coding and collaboration skills.
Look no further! Microsoft Teams is the V1 product that tackles the toughest challenges in the team collaboration and productivity space and provides an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
Successful candidates must have:
- BS Degree in CS or related engineering field.
- Passionate about having a huge impact and delivering breakthrough customer value
- Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services in storage, search, data or related areas.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
- Experience with deploying, running and maintaining large scale services.
- Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
- Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms is a must
- Background in data storage technologies is a plus.
- Awareness of emerging design patterns and technologies in Web UI space.
If you want to work in a startup like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation only interview day at our Redmond campus on February 9, 2018.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.