If working on large scale web applications which handle millions of requests a day, rendering on Microsoft Azure platform excites you, then this is a great opportunity. Join our team and help define the direction of web technologies used across Microsoft.
Joining Universal Store WDG is a fantastic opportunity to work with some of the best engineers in the industry who are tackling challenges that will continue to shape the cloud industry. WDG fosters a supportive and productive work environment and is known for providing growth avenues for developers to reach the highest levels at Microsoft. The team culture values engineering quality, technical excellence, and grass roots innovation.
We run a healthy mix of lean and agile processes putting emphasis on the rapid delivery of high quality releases. We are looking for a hands-on developer with solid web development skills who can contribute to the architecture and implementation of the system.
• B.Sc. in Computer Science or at least 6 months software development experience
• Experience working through the full product cycle from initial design to rapid production deployment.
• Multiple shipped software products across multiple platforms.
• Experience building web services using ASP.NET http://asp.net/ (or similar technologies)
• Depth and breadth in high performance distributed computing technologies
• Strong partnership, communication and coordination skills
• Strong computational problem solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity, and very high level of creativity and inquisitiveness.
Additional qualifications/experience preferred:
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with Windows Azure services is highly desirable
• Experience in implementing cross browser web applications
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.