Do you want your software to help millions of people achieve more? Do you want to write code for Android, iOS, and Windows? Do you want to explore and learn new things every day? Microsoft Intune manages devices for companies around the world. We’re looking for great engineers who can innovate and improve on what we’ve built. Located in Kendall Square, Cambridge, the Intune Device Experience team builds and operates a global-scale service that empowers people to get stuff done at work and at home on the devices they love.
• You’ve studied - you have a BS or BA in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• You’ve done this before - you have at least two years of industry software development experience.
• You can code - you are comfortable in object-oriented languages like C#, C++, or Java.
• You can collaborate - you can explain your work, you can ask good questions, you can listen to your peers, and you like to give and receive feedback.
• You love to learn - it doesn’t matter how many skills or technologies you’ve mastered; you still want to learn more every day.
• You’ve demonstrated that you can pick up a variety of languages, libraries, and frameworks to solve problems.
• You stay focused - you want to build software that solves real problems for real people.
• You are a professional engineer – you’ve made a career of writing code that not only works but is also well-designed and easy to test.
• 2+ Years’ coding in C#, Java, Python or C++
• 2+ Years’ experience in software development
• BS, MS or PhD in computer science or engineering.
Microsoft’s New England Research & Development Center (NERD) attracts the region’s top talent and delivers some of Microsoft’s most strategic products and services.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.