The Universal Store Team (UST) in Windows and Devices group (WDG) powers commerce for Microsoft’s key businesses - Azure, Office 365, XBOX, Bing Ads, Windows Phone, and Windows App Store, to name just a few. With a global presence in over 240 markets and millions of transactions a day, UST mission critical services must achieve true internet scale and have state of the art availability reliability and responsiveness, all of which requires solid platform to build and deliver services fast with data driven optics in clients and services health and performance. We are Universal store’s service planning, monitoring, diagnostics and analytics team focused on providing UST developers with tools and consistent platform to increase their productivity. This is an opportunity with potential of impacting the productivity on an entire organization. In this position, you will be part of a team that seeks challenges, loves learning and values collaboration and the ideas of working better together. You will collaborate with team members and partners to build full stack web applications using latest web technologies in a dynamic and agile environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Design and implement new end to end responsive experiences with quality
- Write and maintain automated unit and component tests
- Collaborating closely with members of the team and partners
- Participate in scrum and effectively communicate status, issues, and risks
• 1+ years of experience in software development
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to write high quality code
• Experience with building multi-tier distributed services
• Experience with popular frontend frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout etc.
• Positive, can-do attitude to drive issues to resolution
• Team player, willing to work and help others be successful
• Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.