This job will be perfect for you if you are someone who is:
• Adaptable to meet the dynamic goals in an agile team.
• Self-motivated and proactive to maintain momentum and progress.
• Passionate about contributing to new, innovative, and ground-breaking platform that connects to different data sources and powers consistent and beautiful user experiences.
• A proven collaborator across all disciplines, including Engineering and Design.
• Motivated and able to quickly learn new technologies.
We are looking for a software engineer who can:
• Experience of building highly performant and scalable services
• Experience and passion in building the right data models for efficient creation and retrieval of data from various data sources
• Ability to build highly performant yet personalized user experiences.
• Consume partner APIs and light up wonderful user experience
• Proficient in C# or any other high-level programming language.
• Manage online site operations
• 5+ years of experience in C# or any other object-oriented programming language.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.