Are you looking for new challenges or to make a career move to build on your product and software services engineering skills? Do you have the technical chops to dig in deep into technical platform, integration technologies? Do you want to have deep engagement with customers and directly observe the impact of your products and services work? Are you jazzed by the idea of integrating multiple Microsoft and other SAAS technologies into highly strategic solution to enterprise customers? Are you as interested in using your architecture, design, engineering skills to have an impact on products and services at Microsoft?
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
· Design and develop large scale distributed software services and solutions
· Adhere to and drive modern software engineering practices through design reviews
· System design through well-defined interfaces across multiple components, code reviews, leveraging data / telemetry to make decisions.
· Develop “best-in-class” engineering for our services by ensuring that the services and the components are: well-defined and modularized, secure, reliable, diagnosable, actively monitored and reusable.
· Improve test coverage for services, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas.
· Considers testability, portability/monitoring, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when his or her code is ready to be shared and delivered.
· Exposes test coverage issues, organizes and implements integration tests, and resolves problem areas.
· Gain a working understanding of Microsoft businesses and collaborate with mentors and leaders in order to contribute to cohesive, end-to-end experiences for our users.
· Stay educated on existing, emerging technologies and do POCs to evaluate technology fits for customer needs.
Knowledge, experience and skills:
• Design and Testing at scale mindset, before beginning code development
• Translate problem solving techniques into business solution and code preferably using Microsoft Business application platforms like Dynamics 365, Azure or any other business cloud platforms
• Understanding of data structure and data storage solutions
• BA or BS degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
2+ years of software development experience
• Working understanding operating in an Agile team
• Experience with direct, remote and virtual teams
• Relevant experience in design
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com