Compelling stories. Intense multiplayer. Endless replayability. Qualities that made StarCraft, Warcraft III, and Diablo II the titans of their day. Evolving operating systems, hardware, and online services have made them more difficult to be experienced by their loyal followers or reaching a new generation. We're restoring them to glory, and we need your engineering talents, your passion, and your ability to get tough jobs done. So if you like wearing many hats, know small teams are the most effective, and look forward to challenges that will create millions of new adventures for our players: we would love to hear from you.Responsibilities
- Work closely with designers and other engineers to establish a shared vision for compelling UI features.
- Implement functional and elegant UI features from approved concept images and paper designs.
- Develop back-end functionality to support front-end features.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a professional software development environment.
- Extensive expertise in working on front end view frameworks, such as React, Ember, Vue, etc...
- Experience with web page layout and styles optimization
- Expert analysis, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Expert knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Passion for Blizzard games
- Experience developing for multiple platforms.
- Experience with Node and NPM.
- Computer Science or related degree.