Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
- Software Development Engineer 2 -Chesterbrook, PA
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration technology and the creator of AtomSphere, the industry's first-to-market Integration Cloud™. Dell Boomi partners with software providers and system integrators who use Dell Boomi's integration platform as a service to deliver integration between their applications and any combination of cloud and on-premise applications.
- As an iPaaS and SaaS provider and leader, Dell Boomi develops, deploys, and operates mission critical data integrations for small, medium, and enterprise level customers.
Our Engineers within our Boomi team are thought leaders and have significant input into the design and direction of our product. Join us in our mission to make integration accessible to organizations of all sizes
- Be a key part of the full product development lifecycle of software applications offered by Boomi.
- Investigate and resolve complex customer issues
- Responsible for design, development and unit testing of the Boomi products including enhancements and/or resolution of any issues that may be reported.
- Recommend best practices and techniques to customers.
- Research, validate and recommend key technology decisions for the core platform and other customer facing offerings.
- Be an active member of an Agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test, and delivery.
- Work independently with a high level of guidance from engineering management.
- Requires a Bachelor's or Master's Degree and 1+ years hands on experienceDell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job Family: Engineering Development
Job ID: R17964
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.