Description Intuit's employees in our Small Business Group (SBG) develop solutions that empower 7 million small business owners and customers around the globe, and open new doors for developers and crowdsourcing. You'll solve complex problems and engineer solutions that are meaningful to our customers and span various technologies and systems. Our Engineering Productivity and Infrastructure Capabilities (EPIC) Team in our Quality Organization plays a major role in enabling productivity, speed and ownership of code with high quality across our business. They build tools, frameworks and dashboards to help ensure our code is secure, resilient, performant, scalable and highly available across the ecosystem. If you love having big goals, real world challenges and making customers incredibly happy while fostering your obsessive need to perfect your craft and the user experience; this is the place for you. Responsibilities:
- Design and build frameworks for scrum teams to develop and test their features
- Provide tools and infrastructure in areas such as Performance, Load, Security, Resiliency, and Functionality to ensure stability and high quality deliverables
- Create dashboards that help scrum teams diagnose and identify the root cause within minutes
- Collaborate effectively with Architects, Technology Leads and other developers to strategize and drive engineering productivity
- Own and deliver actionable insights that result in scrum teams using test patterns, dashboards and tools that ensure their code is secure, resilient, performant, scalable and highly available
- Identify and leverage various metrics to drive faster release cycles and quality
- Provide training and drive adoption of tools to scrum teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer science or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of leading best practices with Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Expert in CI/CD, security, performance, scalability, resiliency, or automation frameworks
- Experience with commercial or open-source tools for functional, non-functional and productivity
- Excellent understanding of multiple security domains such as platform hardening, vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Familiarity with cloud and container technologies
- Ability to drive big, complex problems, covering a range of technologies, to a solution
- Stellar problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills
- Passion to grow and apply technical skills in service to customers
- Ability to think holistically across segments and functions to improve processes and efficiency
- Expert in testing frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, and Selenium
- Experience with CI/CD and Dev-ops tools such as Jenkins, Spinnaker, or Circle-CI
- Experience with performance testing technologies and application monitoring tools including Gatling, New Relic, App Dynamic or Splunk
- Experience with infrastructure services such as AWS, Docker or equivalent
- Familiarity with React, Node.js, Python, Ruby, iOS or Android
- Experience with machine learning, security, data science and open source projects a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Front-end, Full Stack Software Engineer 2 Senior Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer Senior Web Appplications Developer Staff Software Engineer See More…
A little about us:
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.