Here awaits one great opportunity to work in bing ads core team, which selects the best ads for all bing enabled traffic, millions per hour, and earn majority of bing revenue.
This position provides exposure to both ads online auction algorithm as well infrastructure platform to processing world-class QPS.
We are looking for a seasoned engineer with online serving background and strong problem solving ability.
- Working on online platform for ads engine.
- Working on offline simulation platform for large scale data processing.
- Plenty of opportunity for data analysis.
- 3+ years of development experience
- 1+ year of development experience in search or ads domain
- Knowledge in machine learning or online auction is a plus
- Data analysis and processing ability is a plus
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills is assumed
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.