The O365 SharePoint Online Service (SPO) is growing at a rapid pace and with rapid growth comes big challenges. Challenges like capacity, new emerging markets, multi-geo and many more! The O365 SharePoint Online Service Engineering Team is looking for a motivated Software Engineer with sound problem solving skills to work with a broad set of engineering teams to deliver a highly scalable-secure online service! As the service continues to evolve it creates new opportunities to work with new emerging cloud technology and other O365 suite teams! It’s an exciting time to join the O365 SPO Team!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Designing Systems leveraging Azure Active Directory (AAD), Autopilot & Pilotfish, and Visual Studio Online (VSO)
• Collaboration within the team and across product groups to deliver end to end experiences
• Migrating existing on-prem solutions to Azure
• Deliver automation to minimize the manual touches in the service and the processes.
• 2+ years of programming, software engineering, and/or software development experience
• BS/BA in computer science, or equivalent in related technical experience
• Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in object oriented languages (C# required) and Scripting languages (PowerShell required).
• Strong coding, debugging, design, implementation and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for improving software quality, performance, and reliability through engineering excellence.
• Background in services and cloud computing a big plus.
• Experience in Azure automation and the Azure shared services stack is a plus.
•Thrives in a fast-paced, agile development environment and can multitask fluidly.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.