We are Teo. A small team building software, we love to influence the competitive strategy of Microsoft’s largest and fastest growing business, Office 365. Intelligent cloud services are leading to a new wave of computing. In Office 365, we are coupling these services with delightful end-user experiences to elevate users’ communication and collaboration experiences. Whether planning an event or coordinating a business transaction, communication and collaboration experiences are rapidly becoming more contextual, insightful, and efficient as they span a diversity of devices backed by artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an awesome software engineer to solve hard problems with us. We have a dynamic innovation environment where we build apps and services to incubate new concepts that redefine end-user communication and collaboration experiences. You are self-driven, highly collaborative, and a clear communicator. You are able to understand the essence behind abstract ideas, have an acute attention to detail, and a strong passion for creating magical end-user experiences quickly. You thrive in an environment with high levels of ambiguity, considerable freedom to balance constraints, and have a deep bias towards hands-on implementation. You will find and craft innovation through building applications and iterative experimentation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Understand and contribute to value proposition, product soul, and conceptual essence
• Participate in the definition of key scenarios, use cases, and end-user experience
• Identify hard problems along with the pros/cons of possible approaches
• Design, implement, and refine chosen solutions
• Identify, monitor, and refine key telemetry metrics
• Plan and manage sprint work items, backlog, and quality work
• Diagnose and correct service and application issues
• 3+ years of software development experience
• RESTful service architecture and APIs consumption
• Messaging platforms architecture
• XAML, .NET experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.