Do you enjoy overhauling systems to use the latest techniques and technologies? Can you design large-scale, self-healing services? Do you love working on a highly-collaborative team? If so, do I have the job for you!
We own a critical backend execution and orchestration engine for O365. We run billions of workflows a month against 100k+ machines all around the globe, all without interfering with the availability of O365 services. We seek a senior engineer to help us begin a major overhaul of some of the central components of our service to keep up with ever-increasing scale. (O365 enterprise sales grew by 51% year-over-year.)
• A minimum of 3 years of software development experience using C++/C#/Java
• A sound track-record of shipping products and having been through more than one development cycle
• Design, implementation, debugging and testing of complex distributed services
• Customer/government security screening requirements, including Microsoft Cloud Background Check
• Working knowledge of SQL Server and Azure
• Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
• Strong communication skills and experience working across disciplines and functions
Be part of a complex, evolving, and growing business. Tell your friends and family you work on Office 365. Come join us and bring your service-design chops!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.