Are you interested to work on Bing Search Ads cloud services that power various AdProducts across Bing properties? In addition to working on highly scalable services you will have an opportunity to work on the offline data pipelines that handle high volume of data to these services.
Our team is responsible for a spectrum of services including Ad Product experiences, Ads Experimentation (Flighting/ABTest) infrastructure and backend services across all Bing properties. We love to experiment a lot, fail-fast, and ship great code for products that contributes to cutting edge of search and user engagement, and of course the revenue for Ads.
There is no prerequisite for experience in cloud services or data processing. We are looking for devs with solid CS fundamentals, passion to build products, learn new areas and apply your creativity. You'll have an opportunity to develop experience in multiple areas (online/offline/data analysis) in this role.
If it sounds exciting, then apply for this role.
• Ship large-scale distributed backend services that hosts Ads related data
• Develop offline pipelines to monitor, extract, index data
• Take on extremely high impact work and leverage to quickly deliver on areas that are most critical to the team.
• Collaborate with other engineers and experimenters to build Ad Product solutions
• Gather feedback from real users and iterate
• 5+ years software development experience
• 5+ Years of coding and development skills with experience in C#/C/C++/Java
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field is required
• Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services in storage, ads, data or related areas.
• Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
• Obsession about service availability and live site metrics
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.