Do you feel exhilarated when working on projects that will bring millions of new customers to Microsoft services? Do you love technical problems that make you think creatively? Do you have a passion for writing high quality code? Do you want to work in an energizing environment with ample opportunity to learn and grow?
Come to the Office 365 Groups team where communication and collaboration is at the core of everything we do. Our mission is to re-imagine collaboration within Outlook Clients (PC, Mac, Web, Mobile), and take it across the entire Office Suite. As an engineer on this team, you will own building cross platform experiences and infrastructure to enable interaction with groups, with the goal of enabling our users to effortlessly accomplish their work. You will tackle a range of features like providing seamless document collaboration in Outlook endpoints and bringing contextual group data and insights to users across Office365 workloads. You will work on the full stack, building delightful experiences backed by reliable and scalable Office365 and Azure services. Our team uses a variety of technologies, including .Net, ReactJS, Azure, data analysis tools, and employs agile development processes to continuously deploy and improve features.
We are looking for highly motivated and innovative engineers who will:
• Design and implement end to end features with high quality, scalability, performance and reliability
• Experiment with and gain insights into the service to rapidly iterate on experiences and grow usage
• Collaborate with partner teams to deliver cross workload functionality
• Be a leader in taking on engineering challenges and exploring new technologies and tools
• BS in computer science or related/equivalent degree
• 2+ years of Software Engineering experience
• Excellent analytical skills with experience in C#, Java or equivalent
• Strong leadership, communication and cross team collaboration skills
• Versatile in any technology
• Great customer focus and dedication to achieving results
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.