Software Engineer 2
SharePoint is a key pillar of the Office 365 service, one of the fastest growing enterprise services in the world. The SharePoint mobile team is looking for an experienced Android or iOS engineer to join an agile team delivering highly rated and high growth mobile applications (triple digits YoY). These applications empower our users to interact with their company news, search and discover relevant content, and interact with their coworkers within the Office 365 ecosystem. An ideal candidate would be someone who worked on mobile applications in an agile environment.
• 5+ years of experience shipping production software
• 2+ years of experience with mobile development
• A Bachelor in Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent
• Fluent in programming C style language (C#, Java, Swift, Obj-C)
• Experience in writing mobile applications on Android or iOS
• 2+ years of programming, software development and/or software engineering experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.