Join the new Microsoft AI & Research division to create the next wave of innovation! We’re creating the future of real-time analytics. We’re re-imagining what it could be so we can deliver a modern analytics experience and enable anyone to collect, process, and visualize data in minutes. We’re empowering people to build incredible products using data-driven insight.
We’re a small, rapidly growing team. We value people, learning, and doing the right thing. We cultivate a high-trust environment with great collaboration and fun. We want people who envision what could be, help others succeed, and learn constantly. We try new ideas and fail-fast. We use the minimal process needed to deliver great results as a team. We love delighting our customers and aim to deliver an exceptional platform and user experience.
We’re seeking full-stack and cloud service developers who love finding clean solutions to hard problems and delivering end-to-end features to customers. You’ll develop Azure services at scale, health monitoring systems, anomaly detection, and data applications. Up for the challenge? Join us and help build the next generation of analytics!
- Experience with problem solving and data-driven analysis
- Experience with large-scale design, implementation, and testing (C#, C/++, Java, or equivalent)
- Experience with developing cloud services (Azure)
- Experience with data, analytics, and related technologies a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS or related fields and 4+ years of software development experience
- Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
- Travel: At most once a year to a Microsoft office, typically London
- Job Segments: Analytics, Cloud, Data, Machine Learning, Mobile, Real Time, Services, Visualization, Web
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.