Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) team is looking for software development engineer to work in exciting areas of system programming and Fast Fourier transforms. In this role you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Intel MKL (software.intel.com/mkl) and its Fast Fourier component. This includes the support and development of global Intel MKL solutions portable across various operating systems and hardware as well as the development of new features and algorithms optimized for Intel and Intel-compatible architectures.
Develops software as the primary job function. Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field.
May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science);
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in the follwoing:
- Knowledge of linking models for Linux, Windows, and OS X.
- Knowledge of mathematics, preferably Fast Fourier Transforms.
- Knowledge of C & Fortran languages.
- Experience of Linux development.
- Experience of low level optimizations for IA.
- Experience with parallel programming.
- Experience of working in Agile software development environment.
- Knowledge of Intel software development tools.
- Working knowledge of machine learning, deep learning algorithms, linear algebra solvers, and matrix-vector operations.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.