A Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position entails the development of software products using Microsoft.Net technologies. This is a 1 year contract position. If interested, please contact Beth Infante at 503.535.2581 or Ninibeth.Infante@adeccona.com.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assume accountability for the timely delivery of software development tasks
- Translate business requirements into intuitive software solutions
- Develop software according to requirement specifications
- Participate within an Agile (Scrum) development team
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems
- Communicates status to the Manager, Software Engineering
- Participate in technical design discussions
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Knockout or Angular a plus.
- Self-starter capable of working on small teams in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Proven problem solving abilities and creative thinking.
If you are interested in this Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Beth Infante at 503-535-2581 or Ninibeth.Infante@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.