This is a Software Engineer Job in Melbourne, FL! Adecco has an immediate opening for a 12 month CTH Software Engineer in Melbourne, FL!
You will be responsible for programing a component, feature or feature set. You will work with a small, cross functional team staffed and empowered to succeed. You will make individual impacts and help other team members grow and succeed. Your impact will be bigger than just the team you work crossing into other teams and other areas of the business. You will be a technical leader creating designs and guiding technology choices.
In this role you will:
• Develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end web applications
• Collaborate with business analysts, architects, and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
• Work cross functionally with other business departments to align activities and deliverables
• Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Drive world-class quality in the development and support of products
• Knowledge and experience with JavaEE
• Experience developing web applications (Spring, RESTful, JAX-WS, Web Services)
• Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate)
• Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM, Grunt, git)
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles
• Ability to creatively solve complex problems with simple solutions
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Persists to completion
If you're ready to make a change and work for a Fortune 500 Company, submit your resume for the Software Engineer Job in Melbourne, FL today!
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.