Do you want to use & improve your talents building breakthrough products that solve real customer problems and have a huge impact?
We are looking for a strong software development engineer who can help us build revolutionary robust and scalable cloud services. You will need strong technical leadership, design, coding and collaboration skills.
Successful candidates must have:
- Passionate about having a huge impact and delivering breakthrough customer value
- Strong passion for delivering high quality, large scale services in storage, search, data or related areas.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
- Experience with deploying, running and maintaining large scale services.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Very strong coding and development skills with experience in at least one of the following languages: C++, C#, Java
- Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
- Proficiency in Data Structures and Algorithms is a must
- Background in data storage technologies is a plus.
- Awareness of emerging design patterns and technologies in Web UI space.
- BS Degree in CS or related engineering field.
If you want to work in a startup like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation only interview day at our Redmond campus on July 11th, July 22nd, August 26th, October 28th, 2016, and January 23rd, 2017.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.