Software Engineer - Bachelors (Intern) - United States
Location: Durham, North Carolina
Posted: July 19, 2017
Reference ID: 1211358
What You'll Do
• Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products
• Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools
• Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences on hardware design
Who You'll Work With
Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces. You'll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
• Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
• Minimum of a 3.0 GPA or higher
• Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
• Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
• Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
• Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
• Excellent verbal and written skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univservsecjobs #univsoftwarejobs #SupplyChain #Services #Sales #Engineering #STO #IT #SoftwareOps #SoftwareEngineer #ComputerScience #Security @WeAreCisco