Job Description: Come and write the new generation of security management solutions.
Create platforms that will secure millions of people and businesses. We are in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend security technology to a massive audience. Join our team and help us carve this new path.
As a Software Engineer Cloud Computing you will join a scrum team and write code, design, implement, test, and deploy new systems and solutions as well as help maintain existing ones. The position offers tremendous opportunities for you to make a big impact in delivering top notch software solutions and be part of an engineering team that is continually focused on developing answers to security challenges faced by our customers. Software Engineers in our team need to learn and deep dive across the entire product development cycle from concept to delivery.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline (or equivalent). Master's degree a plus.
- 5 years of professional work experience in software development
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in computer system internals, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Complex system software design and development experience .
- Experience with large-scale web service, cloud, multi-tenancy, Big Data, and/or machine learning.
- Experience with multiple languages (Java, C , Node.js, etc.) and ability to learn new ones.
- Relevant web development experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example for best software development practices - performance testing, capacity planning, documentation, monitoring, alerting, unit testing, CI/CD, and incident response.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.