What You'll Do
Cisco's Collaboration Technology Group continues transforming how people collaborate globally through solutions targeted at enhancing the user experience, innovating collaboration and productivity to unprecedented levels, and helping drive revenue growth and defining new business models.
As a Software Engineering focused on Cloud Tools and Infrastructure, you will:
Who You'll Work With
- Design and build beautiful, fully-automated advanced test frameworks
- Lead the installation, configuration, and maintenance of production-scale environments
- Shape all aspects of cloud services including test development, continuous integration, and continuous delivery
- Collaborate within an agile environment delivering world-class software
- Support, respond to and resolve service issues
- Perform software performance analysis and system tuning
- Work in a modern, newly remodeled open-floor plan office equipped with the latest collaboration technology in heart of downtown Denver's historic LoDo neighborhood, just a block from the public transportation hub
Join the diverse community of engineers innovating on the latest cloud-based software, including continuous integration and delivery. Our team develops Cisco's cloud-based collaboration services enjoyed by millions of users at thousands of companies, including some of the world's largest corporations.Who You Are
A successful candidate for this role possess fluency in coding and systems design, strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to solve complex problems of running cloud services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in platform design and development
- 8+ years professional experience with modern cloud platforms
- Solid technical background using containerization in automated platform deployment
- Collaborate well in groups and cooperate with people from all disciplines and cultures
- Master's degree in computer science or related technical field
- Practical knowledge supporting and debugging cloud, server-side environments
- Extensive experience with Python and shell scripts
- Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as out-of-band requests
- Practical knowledge of Linux environments
- Proficiency with Git, preferring GitHub Enterprise
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco
#cloud #SaaS #denver #agile #python #jenkins #github #docker
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.