Senior User Interface DeveloperPrimary Job Responsibilities
In this exciting and challenging opportunity, the successful candidate will join PayPal's Core Platform & Framework team as User Interface developer. This individual will drive critical projects building a modern user interface for a system used by all of PayPal employees in technology. He/she will work with top notch developers, architects, operations, cloud engineering and framework teams to make dramatic improvement in productivity for thousands of developers in the company
- Lead the user interface design and development of cloud based PDLC portal used by thousands of developers.
- Develop innovative solutions based on feedback and requests from developers, operations, QE and other technology teams.
- Prototype solutions as required.
- Create horizontally scalable, high throughput and fault tolerant systems and tools.
- Create intuitive and simple user interface complemented by a robust, highly scalable, adaptable back end system.
- Be the leading advocator of our customers with laser focus on achieving business results.
- 4+ years expertise in Java. Knowledge of Python, SQL is a plus
- Strong technical leadership skills and the ability to command respect in all levels of organization
- Go getter with can do attitude. Tenacity to do what it takes to get the job done while keeping laser focused on achieving measurable business results.
- Proven track record leading on time delivery of multi-tiered, highly scalable tools while achieving measurable business benefits impacting multiple departments of a complex organization.
- Expert in CD, TDD, CI, and PMD tools & techniques.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills. Ability to understand and articulate both technical and business issues with peers, management, and external teams.
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.