Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments
network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands.
Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information
among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which
our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge,
deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card
platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with
a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and
Corporate Information Technology (CIT) encompasses enterprise
technology that empowers Visa Inc. staff to perform core business functions
needed to support ongoing management of Visa Inc. operations. Corporate
Business Systems (CBS) is a group in Corporate IT that provides application
design and development service to support corporate systems within the Finance,
Global Risk and Compliance, Sourcing, Legal, and Corporate Services portfolios.
This position is for Finance team, so an experience in Finance is necessary.
This includes managing system requirements, design, development, integration,
quality assurance, implementation and maintenance of corporate applications.
There will be interaction with customers and key stakeholders in Financial
Systems Strategy (FSS), Project Management Office (PMO) & Global
Operations. Job Description
Visa is currently seeking for a Senior
ETL/OBIEE/Tableau developer to deliver Corporate Analytics data warehouse
initiatives. This BI platform provides analytical/operational capability to
various business domains that are used by Corporate Finance Systems. This
Developer role will be primarily responsible for designing, developing and
implementing ETL/OBIEE/OBIA/Tableau out of the box (OBIA) and custom data marts
on a single, scalable data warehouse platform. The individual should have a
finance business background with extensive experience in Oracle eBusiness Suite
analytics (specifically within Record-to-Report and Source-to-Pay
lifecycles). Oracle EBS modules will
include General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Account Payables, Purchasing , Spend
Analytics, and Projects.
Qualifications Must Have Experiences:
- Architect, design and development of ETL/OBIEE/Tableau
mappings, RPD, dashboards, workbooks and
- Create technical documentation for all new or
- Perform Unit and QA testing data loads and development
of scripts for data validation
- Support QA, UAT, SIT and performance testing
phases of development cycle
- Understand and incorporate required security
framework, including data level security
- Understanding of data and business processes.
- Support Business as usual requests for Corporate
Analytics Production Systems.
- Support, design and development of OBIEE 11g RPD
layer, dashboards and reports.
- Support, design and configuration of Tableau
sites, projects and corresponding security, ETL processes, dashboards and
- Liaise with internal business and IT groups
(such as database administration, infrastructure support, development) in
performing support activities, system configuration and standard functionality
analysis for enhancement requests.
- Adhere to defined support policies, procedures,
and service levels with an understanding of SOX related IT controls.
- Provide support to strategic initiatives as
assigned including, but not limited to system configuration, testing of
applications and process enhancements, upgrades and new solutions, ensuring
sound knowledge transfer to assume post-implementation support role.
- Expected to critically evaluate customer service
requests and incidents to prioritize own workload, determine potential global
and/or cross-modular impacts, determine temporary procedural work-around where
feasible, and communicate to the broader group of impacted parties.
- Conduct one-on-one user training or formalized,
pre-developed larger group training sessions as assigned.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and communicate
ideas for process improvements and training needs both for applications usage
by customers as well as for internal processes and skills enhancement.
- Work with L3 teams (SME) on the critical
requests and resolve it to closure.
- Responsible for global Customer Service,
including end-user support and education and issue troubleshooting and
resolution for all users of the Corporate Finance Analytics Production systems.
- Mentoring the junior team members.
- BS or equivalent in MIS, CS, or related field
- Minimum 7-8 years' experience with OBIEE 11g,
12c & ETL Informatica, Tableau 9.X, DAC (Data Warehouse Admin. Console)
- Experience on Oracle EBS modules
- Custom OBIEE Finance data marts and extending OOTB OBIA Finance data marts like
Financial Analytics, General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Account Payables, PR, PO,
Spend analytics. Spend classification and its integration with Oracle EBS
- Tableau Reporting tool
- Support data warehouses, star data models, meta-data and RPD
- Support, design and development of ETL using Informatica 9.1
- Support, design and development of Informatica and DAC routines
- Configuring delivers iBots to support business requirements
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, systems
architecture, and data structures is a must
- Extensive experience with Oracle databases and
- Good understanding of OBIEE and Tableau
- Extensive hands-on experience with Linux and
- Process oriented with strong analytical and
problem solving skills
- Work independently and mentor other sin the team
and with minimal supervision
- Experience with building analytical reports
using Tableau required
- Solid understanding of ITIL methodology.
- Nice to have Power BI or any other smart BI
tools such as Hadoop Eco systems
Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -
making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone
everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the
entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart
of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a
pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is
capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and
businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of
cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners
around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global
economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup,
celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have
a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa
offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is
fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on
delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over
the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.