Benjamin Franklin (18052), United States of America, Wilmington, Delaware
Software Engineer, Full Stack
Capital One is actively seeking experienced Senior Software Engineers with expertise in detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. Successful candidates will have experience performing as technical lead on software development projects with responsibility for overall delivery of software components. As a senior engineer, you will own detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms and provide technical leadership/supervision to the developers.
- Must have experience with web programming and architecture
- Must have experience with the design and development of web based applications and enterprise integrations
- Ability to take leadership in proposing, researching and implementing creative technology solutions
- Maintain a consistent focus on quality for the entire project
- Perform code reviews; developing and adhering to coding standards
- Stay current with emerging technologies and techniques
- Stay current with rapidly changing web standards
- Encourage team awareness and appropriate adoption of emerging technologies
- Work with other departments to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Work comfortably within a dynamic challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines
- Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given projects and its risks and challenges
- Become a recognized subject matter expert within their fields of expertise
- Must have a collaborative and positive attitude
- Experience with Agile practices (Scrum Methodology)
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years experience with Java/J2EE application design and software development
- At least 2 years experience with Spring framework
- At least 2 years experience with REST web services or at least 3 years of experience with SOAP web services
- At least 1 years experience with front end technologies such as AngularJS or other front-end frameworks
- 3+ years experience as Senior developer in technology projects leading developers
- 1+ year experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Udeploy, Maven, Nexus and Hudson
- 1+ year experience with AWS Cloud based development
- Sun Certified Java Programmer/Developer and Spring framework certification.
Capital One will consider sponsoring a new qualified applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.