If you've always wanted to work on a "Game of the Year" title - and you aren't too picky about which year - we have some great news!
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking an enthusiastic software engineer to be a key contributor for StarCraft: Remastered. You will find solutions for complex problems, loves being part of but agile teams, and is comfortable in a wide variety of areas including networking, graphics, user interface, and code modernization.
If this is you, you are a well-rounded generalist with excellent C skills. You can quickly get up-to-speed on new systems and can be highly effective on a small team. You are also a passionate gamer who is deeply familiar with our major game franchises, fluent in Blizzard polish, and excited to help us find the right balance between nostalgia and innovation.Requirements
- Expert in C/C
- A minimum of five years of game programming experience
- Strong generalist, comfortable diving into any area of game development
- Passionate and knowledgeable about StarCraft
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of large problems
- Able to collaborate with designers, artists, and fellow engineers to achieve a high level of polish
- Experience with multiplayer game architecture and networking
- Experience with cross-platform development for Windows and macOS in C
- Computer science or related degree