Are you passionate about web development? Do you love working with the latest web technologies? Do you want to revolutionize the user experience for Microsoft’s private and hybrid cloud? Ours is a fast-paced team shipping the next generation technology in an exciting, competitive, and strategic market.
If you want to work in an agile environment and help set the direction in a challenging field, this is the place for you! (To learn more about the Microsoft's private and hybrid cloud, visit <https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/overview/azure-stack/>.)
We are looking for developer with a passion for creating compelling web experiences with the latest technologies. We use HTML5, TypeScript, jQuery, Knockout.js, LESS, ASP.NET MVC, REST, Web API, Git, Jenkins, NodeJS and more! This position is fairly collaborative - requires working with many partner teams, learning and understanding how to use their technology.
As a team, we are interested in smart, hardworking candidates with a positive can-do attitude, who come to work with a smile and enjoy writing clean and elegant code. In return, we can offer many learning opportunities across spectrum of technologies (from UI all the way to back-end), accommodating environment where we can fine-tune your aspirations with team needs on the ongoing basis.
- 5+ years of experience in building production quality software
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience of building Azure UI Extensions or using Azure services
- Passion for building great experience for real customer and partner business scenarios
- Dedication and passion for scenario/unit testing- we use Jenkins and Selenium for continuous integration
- A love for frameworks like jQuery, Knockout.js, TypeScript, and ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of data structures
- Be productive and effective when working in a highly collaborative environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.