Come join a team of diverse and highly motivated developers who create Microsoft Edge, the new browser in Windows 10.
We are looking for a software engineer to create innovative, top level UI features in the browser. The ideal candidate is skilled at design and implementation. We build the core user experiences for the browser. Passion for end-user experience is a must.
• 2+ years of professional industry experience
• A BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required.
• 2+ years of C++ Windows development experience
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience creating user facing features is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.