The Identity Division is out to revolutionize application development. In our cloud-first, mobile-first world, almost everything about application architecture has changed. Identity is the new common denominator: it is the thread that ties users, applications, data, and organizations together. We have a big vision, and we’re looking for like-minded engineers who are passionate about delivering value to developers, enjoy a growth hacking environment, and are eager to play one of the most important long games for Microsoft.
This position offers an opportunity to do highly visible work that deeply impacts Microsoft core businesses and requires collaboration with open source and open standards communities. We need someone who is hands-on, detail-oriented, and obsessed with building a world-class developer experience.
• Building developer facing SDKs and/or development frameworks on one of: Web, iOS, android, windows Experience with Git and GitHub.
• Develop and foster strong relationships with developers on multiple engineering teams within the Azure Identity division to collaborate on experience development.
• Seek opportunities in our day-to-day workflow to improve quality and efficiency from ideation to deployment.
• Document your processes and workflow in sharable documents for future reuse and adoption.
• Use your experience with a broad range of technology stacks, platforms and workflow tools to do your best, most efficient work and teach others to do the same.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
• At least 1+ years software development experience writing and reviewing code daily in a team environment.
• A track record of technical leadership, exemplary designs and implementations, ideation and delivery of innovative services, features, tools and engineering approaches.
• Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment with one-foot inside Microsoft and one-foot outside.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.