Do you want to work on an initiative that is one of the company’s big bets? A good portion of our commercial revenue comes through our Partner Ecosystem. As the company is embracing mobile first, cloud first strategy and marching towards it, we need to bring our partners with us in this transformation. Our team is working on building the platform and experiences which will help our partners with this transformation, enable them to engage in new business relationships with us, enable them to grow their business, and simplify how we reward partners. We are working on making a common hub to enable these modern experiences for our partners.
If you enjoy driving innovation in a fast-paced services team, enjoy working on full stack solutions which directly impacts our Partners, and are excited about building something which directly impacts the company's bottom line, then this is the team for you. We embrace a culture which is customer focused, service driven, delivers continuously, drives engineering excellence, collaborative, fun loving and iterative. You will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career by delivering great and impactful results.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, self-motivated, execution-focused, flexible, and great to work with in a small team setting. The candidate has strong design skills and an ability to produce high quality code for prioritized features delivered to end-users on a rapid cycle. The candidate is passionate about providing a friction free experience to our partners.
• Demonstrated experience in working on web based loosely coupled service architecture, REST APIs, security, and know how to harness these to create, ship and support a scalable, reliable and performant service.
• Able to quickly understand the domain and work with ambiguous loosely defined problems; to drive clarity, come up with solutions, and then be able to design and implement.
• Excellent written and verbal commination skills and be able to collaborate with other teams to deliver your solutions.
• 4+ years of software development experience, expert coding skills (preferably in C#) with a strong bias for engineering excellence.
• Experience with Azure or cloud services is desired but not required.
• A BS or MS in computer science or related discipline.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.