Do you want to work on one of the largest online marketplaces? Do you want to deliver the end-to-end solutions for apps, games, videos and music across phone, desktop and Xbox? Microsoft is betting on us to deliver a robust consumer and enterprise commerce experience that will propel the company forward.
We are looking for an engineer to join a team focused on pushing the boundaries of payment, money transfer and storage experiences and technologies. We are looking for an individual capable of driving execution, leveraging the latest existing technologies, while innovating on new experiences, and factoring these into production implementations. We are looking for individuals with experience building online services, strong design skills, and ability to quickly build on open source software. The successful candidate should have an innovative spirit and be able to apply their knowledge and best practices to propose, design and implement successful tools and strategies.
If you thrive on innovation and big challenges and want to be a part of a big bet for our company’s success, we would love to talk with you about joining our team! This is a great opportunity to build on your skills and experiences and have a real impact on the future of our business in a fast-paced and very competitive market. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Design and develop high scale modern web services, apps, and integration solutions.
- Work across partner teams to understand scenarios and requirements.
- Instrument product areas, gather and analyze telemetry to assess scenario health and make improvements that benefit customers.
- 3+ years of software development, with solid skills and experience coding in C#.
- Demonstrated proficiency in web service development, high scale services and technologies.
- Proven skills and experience in gathering, analyzing and reporting on telemetry data.
- Great leadership skills, with ability to drive and complete projects across teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in a Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of software development.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.