Do you like to work in an environment where you can implement new ideas as well as transfer technology from research into the product?
You can help us create services that understand what people say and give them the answers that they want and complete the tasks that they need. The services will be designed for scalability, availability, and manageability. If you are someone who takes pride in the quality of your work and in putting the needs of customers first and are excited about the possibilities for changing the way people interact with computers, then this position is for you.
In this position, you will deliver technical architecture, design and implementation of major features that will understand the user’s intents at large-scale, refine implementation based on operational performance, and troubleshoot and debug production issues. You will collaborate with senior technical leaders and researchers across teams both inside and outside the division as you tackle the task of bringing together all the pieces to provide users with a game changing, revolutionary experience.
We are looking for someone that:
• Strong at both algorithm and engineering
• Passionate about applying state-of-the-art machine learning and natural language processing technology to Bing product and generate user impact
• Passionate to solve open problems thru solid experiments and huge data mining
• Willing to ship features end-end with high quality
• Good team worker with good communication ability
• BS in Computer Science, Masters/PhD a plus
• 2+ years of design and coding experience in C# and/or C/C++/Java
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Results-oriented free thinkers with ability to socialize and drive their ideas into the technology are highly desired
• Knowledge of machine learning and NLP is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.