Software Engineer II
What if your job description were simply “Make tomorrow better?”
That’s the essence of roles within our Bing Team. Every day, we bring an insatiable curiosity to the table, challenging ourselves to reimagine what is and what can be. We build on what’s come before to create what’s next. We help shape the future. We empower billions of people around the globe. Bing is now a sustainable multi-billion-dollar business for Microsoft. Come work for the Bing Ads team that is the economic engine for Bing and Microsoft!
If listening to customers and conceiving + developing great products is your forte, we’d love to hear from you. Customer focus is not just a buzzword for us. We are a team that works closely with some of the top brand name companies in the world to help improve their ROI on Bing Ads. We are a nimble team that drives solution, incubates new initiatives, shape up the engineering roadmap and in general aspire to deliver great value to our advertisers.
• 5 years of development experience
• BS degree in CS or related engineering field
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Excellent system design and problem-solving skills
• Solid Experiences with OO designs and familiar with design patterns
• Passionate about user experience and user facing features
• Good knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Passionate about writing quality code and making better software
• Experience working in an agile and fast paced environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.