Are you inspired to constantly push the edges of web UX? Are you looking to join a team of talented engineers developing a next-generation user interface? Do you want to be an integral part of Microsoft's mission to be a leader in the cloud? Do you enjoy customer interaction, being customer focused and data driven?
We are the IaaS Experiences team and we're looking for passionate developers to deliver revolutionary new web experiences that harnesses the power of the cloud and push the boundaries of what a website can do.
Azure Portal IaaS Experiences are the most used extensions in the Azure Portal: https://portal.azure.com/
We help customers create and manage their Virtual machines, Networking and Storage resources, about 400 different experiences in all. We operate the largest Azure workload and customer use our experience millions of times every week.
Do you have:
- Two or more years of web development experience and proficiency building engaging user experiences
- A goal to work on a state of the art product and take on interesting problems every single day
- A love for frameworks like jQuery, Knockout.js, TypeScript
- Experience with technologies like JSON, AJAX, and Git
- Dedication and passion for scenario/unit testing; we use Jenkins, Selenium, and Mocha/Chai at cloud-scale
- Deliver in many languages and run in multiple, globally distributed datacenters
- Release frequent updates every week
- Believe in agile development and continuous improvement
Do you value:
- Performance, scalability, usability, security, reliability, and accessibility in everything you do
- Working with a group of talented designers to craft elegant and beautiful user interfaces
- Team-players eager to excel in a dynamic, customer-focused collaborative environment
- Fun and rewarding teamwork with partners across Microsoft If you have an eye for UX design and excellent attention to detail, and this sounds like your dream job, come talk with us!
1+ years of development experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.