Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.Key Responsibilities
- Develops code for moderately difficult software projects. Design and implement bug fixes.
- Designs moderately difficult software projects.
- Develops software documentation.
- Troubleshoots a variety of moderately difficult software problems. Performs software tests on code and enhancements. Defines software specifications.
- Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues
- Interfaces with internal customers for requirements analysis and schedule.
- Compiles data for regularly scheduled or special reports, analysis and statements.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.