Be part of the Mobile First, Cloud First excitement! The Microsoft Intune team delivers mobile device management, mobile application management and desktop computer management solutions from the Azure cloud. Using Intune, organizations can provide employees with access to corporate applications, data and resources from virtually anywhere, on platforms such as Windows, iOS, Android and others, all while helping to keep corporate information secure. Intune is part of the Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS), which is one of the fastest growing enterprise services within Microsoft.
Our team is looking for a highly-motivated developer who can help us expand the current Intune offering with new innovative services that focus on information security. We are a local group of supportive team players, working on critical and strategic projects involving high-performance design, coding, debugging and optimization work in a fast-paced agile development environment. We regularly collaborate with other seasoned engineers across Microsoft while learning a ton and working on a variety of technologies. We embrace a culture which is customer focused, delivers continuously, drives engineering excellence, is collaborative, fun loving and iterative.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline, or 2 years of equivalent software engineering experience in lieu of degree
• 2+ years of industry or related experience developing, testing, and maintaining online services
• Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of object oriented programming language paradigms
• Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team
• Expertise in web or mobile application development
• Expertise in relational databases, distributed systems and/or big data technologies
• Experience in developing large scale services
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.