Adecco is currently staffing for a Software Engineer III in Cambridge, MA
In this role you will support our multi-disciplinary team of researchers in creating prototypes and sustainable software solutions. Your knowledge in software engineering in the areas of development, testing, continuous integration (CI), test automation, prototyping, deployment, knowledge in multiple programming languages and frameworks, and scalable agile methodologies will help our team to focus on our goals in breadth and depth of our research and timely delivery of our projects.
•5 years Experience
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science - Computer Science Degree req- MS is preferred
• Software Architectures
• Proficiency in coding with multiple object-oriented languages (e.g. Python, Java, Perl, C#, C++, etc.)
• Scaled Agile Methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Cloud solutions such as Amazon EC2, Microsoft Azure - Nice to have
• Workflow solutions such as Iron.IO, JBoss ESB, Microsoft Workflow Manager, etc.
• REST API
If this job sounds like a perfect match, feel free to reach out to Vinny Buffa at 303-222-2443 and please send an updated resume to email@example.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.