What You'll Do
In this position you will be building a next generation network visibility tool, providing users with insights into the behavior of endpoints on their networks. As a member of our team you will be developing front-end workflows in partnership with UX and end customers. Our technology stack includes React, Keylines, Kubernettes, and graph databases.
Alt + Enter starts a new line within the same cell
Who You'll Work With
The network visibility team team is a group of high energy, customer focused engineers who bring diverse perspectives and experiences to bear on the toughest engineering challenges.
Who You Are
A qualified candidate will possess:
- MS/BS in computer science or engineering
- 5+ years of front-end software development experience
- extensive experience with one of the following languages (java, c++, python)
- experience with React, Keylines and NodeJS are a plus
- experience in an agile development organization
- a passion for learning and self-improvement
- excellent written and oral communication skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.