Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) team is looking for software development engineer to work in new exciting area of deep learning. In this role you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Deep Neural Network (DNN) and open source. This includes the development algorithms optimized for Intel , performance optimization for current architectures including assembly level programming and parallelization.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must posses a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mathematics Physics or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in:
- Knowledge of mathematics, preferably linear algebra solvers.
- Matrix-vector operations, and Fast Fourier Transforms.
- Working knowledge of C language.
- Experience of Linux development.
- Working knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms;
- Experience of low level optimizations for IA;
- Experience with parallel programming;
- Experience of working in Agile software development environment;
- Knowledge of Intel development tools.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.