Software Engineer in Test- iOSAbout The Company:
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public-offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like free lunches, Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and-above all-have fun doing it.
HQ campus is made up of three modern buildings located at the heart of SOMA in San Francisco. Monday-Friday you can feast your eyes on amazing views of the skyline, then feast yourself on some of the city's best food trucks, lunch spots and coffee shops. When you've had your fill, lace up and make your way to the Ferry Building for the perfect post-work run or walk along the water (with the Bay Bridge as your backdrop)!
Think you've found your fit? See what we're looking for below and apply today.
Looking for a Senior SDET to join our growing Firmware Test team. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
We're looking for a proactive engineer who has a passion and proven track record for testing and automating products from concept to delivery. Some of your top priorities will be:
* Design test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features
* Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for both automated and manual execution
* Define test framework requirements and develop modules to automate feature test cases
* Automate test cases using firmware interfaces for functional, performance, and stress tests
* Create automated test tools to reduce manual test execution time
* Utilize APIs for lab hardware in addition to firmware interfaces as part of test case automation
* Execute test cases and report results after initial creation
* Execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure
* Work with other engineers to increase manual and automated test coverage
* Research evolving test and automation trends
* Research new hardware for programmatic use in our testing lab
* Utilize test and development best practices, patterns, and processes within the engineering team
* Mentor junior engineers on testing best practices, patterns and processes
* Work in an Agile test environmentRequirements:
- 3+ years Experience with tools such as: Swift, Appium, iOS Framework.
- Creating new framework from the scratch
- Embedded experience is a plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of total experience in Testing & Test Automation
- Proficient in Python, Obj-C
- 2+ years experience with firmware or embedded devices
- Kif framework
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals
San Francisco, CA Type
Based upon experienceTarget Start Date:
ASAP"Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance."About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.