Resilient Systems, an IBM company
Software Engineer (Integrations)
Resilient's mission is to help organizations thrive in the face of any cyber attack or business crisis. Our award-winning Incident Response Platform (IRP) empowers security teams to analyze, respond to and mitigate incidents faster, smarter and more efficiently. Resilient is fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. The IRP integrates all other security technologies into a single hub and provides easy workflow customization and process automation. Armed with Resilient, security teams can have best-in-class response capabilities.
We are growing rapidly and are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic, talented individual to join our software development team as a software engineer focused on product integrations.
In this role, your primary goal is to develop integrations that enable successful adoption of the Resilient platform by our customers. You will work closely with customers, Account Executives, Customer Success managers and the broader engineering team to provide customer solutions that drive engagement with the Resilient platform.
• Develop, test and deploy integration code for data and process flow between Resilient and other applications, including: incident and task management, data query and enrichment, reporting, and complex workflow routing.
• Work closely with customers to understand integration requirements
• Assist in integration use case development
• Work with 3rd-party software vendors to figure out how to deploy and configure their products, understand typical usage scenarios and determine optimal integration approaches
• Champion technical issues/features related to integration use cases, and work closely with the rest of the engineering team to deliver enhancements in the product to address them.
This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.